A girl named Astrid who’s blog I follow got challenged to answer a few questions, and then she made some new questions and challenged a few people & those who read it to answer, so I decided to do it!
1. What are your plans for the future?
To finish school (1 year left), then me and my boyfriend want to leave everything and travel for a while before settling down again to work and live a “normal” life. I hope, and will fight for being able to work as a photographer. Eventually I want a nice place to live, and a cat.
2. Who’s the most good looking man and woman in the world?
My boyfriend of course, in every way possible, together with my mother and grandmother! But in a shallow point of view, based only on the outside I’d have to say Johnny Depp, I like his style. Woman.. hm, Lady Gaga is cool, but not good looking in that sense.. Angelina Jolie in one way, and Lily Cole in a whole other way, I think!
3. If you got a time to make a tattoo tomorrow, what would you do and where on your body would you put it?
Oh, I’d like to (and am planning to) write “free bird” on my body, probably somewhere on my left arm. I’m also going to make a zelda tattoo at the right side of my body, on the ribs one day (I think, it looks good but no one will ever see it there..)
4. Which are the words and expressions you often use?
I often say “poop!” as a curse, and I say “oh well” and “nuh-uh” a lot haha. (But in swedish though of course)
5. If you could choose to only eat food with one specific color, which color would it be?
Oh my, hard one.. but I think I would have to say red, because I love tomatoes too much! O:
6. What names do you want to give your future children?
I don’t want future children ._.” But I suppose some nice names are.. hm.. Lily is nice, and Vincent.
7. What makes you really upset?
When I fail myself.
8. Which song are you listening to a lot right now?
Cosmic Love – Florence + The Machine, and Hurricane – Panic! At The Disco, as well as Den Inre Apan – Navid Modiri, Flickan och Kråkan – Timbukti and Shankara – Hilight Tribe.
9. What’s your earliest memory?
Ough, hard one. Erm.. Acutally I am not sure, cause my memories are mixed up/confused with stories of my childhood that mum’s been telling so, I have to pass on this one I’m afraid. (quite sad actually..)
10. What bothers you a lot?
People. Stupid stupid people.
11. Which movie can you quote at any hour of the day?
Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one)!
-”The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink, while the man who was sleeping listens to a proposal from the man who did the waking. Savvy?”