I’m no hardcore trainer, but I’ve started to train home – both sweaty, fast exercises and also some different stuff to flatten my belly ;) More importantly, I’ve started to take care of my body through what I eat
- less bread, pasta and stuff like that.
- smaller and more healthy breakfasts: like a fried egg and an avaocado, or banana and berries, maybe a carrot.
- I eat less during every meal (generally we do not stop when we’re full, but eat some more and get bloated).
- I eat more vegetarian: out of both economical and environmental reasons, but also because humans eat too much meet than we need/are made for.
- I eat more fruit and drink more water, and of course a lot less when it comes to candy and sweets.
I hope all of this will show results, both on the outside and on the inside – most important of all is that I feel good!